Friday, August 28, 2009

♥ Being a Half day teacher ♥

Today I went to my uncle's house (which is uz opposite my new house and beside of my mother's auntie's house) to become a have day teacher and teach 4 adorable little kids reading and having fun

The four littles kids are my brother ~ BrANdon , my cousin brother ~ NiChlouS and my two cousin sister ~ CheVeNonE and CheNise ♥

I have so much fun teaching them , I teach them dancing, singing,reading, writing and ect ...
We also play alot of game ...

The four kids are so HAPPY and CRAZY that day, they even jump o the sofa, run the whole living room and throws all the cushions on the floor .... But all of them are so cute so I can't scold them

After they mess up the whole living room, I suggest to play a game call ~ Who clean up the living room first WINS ~ They all say they will wins so we start to clean the mess ... Not long the living room was beautiful and clean ... ♥

While they cleaning up the living room , I went to the kitchen and prepare a few sandwich for them to eat after finish cleaning up the living room, I also on the mini combo to listen some musics ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment